|A Meme By The Broke and the Bookish|
Tuesday, September 18, 2012
1) John Green - I have wanted to meet him forever!!! He's not only one of my favorite authors, but one of my favorite people.
2) Hank Green - So he may not be a book author, but he has written articles for magazines, etc. and has an Eco-awareness blog. Plus, he reads a lot, so he's bookish. John and Hank would be so much fun to hang out with!
3) Neil Gaiman - I really respect him as a writer, and I would love to have a chat with him.
4) Maureen Johnson - Because she is hilarious and awesome, and it would be a blast!
5) & 6) Ann Kingman & Michael Kindness - The hosts of one of my favorite bookish podcasts, Books on the Nightstand. I love listening to them and their recommendations, and would love to talk books with them and swap recs.
7) Louis Sachar - I loved reading this man's books as a kid! In fact, I still do - especially Holes and the Sideways Stories books. He is one of the best children's authors I've ever read from, and the humor in his books is good enough for adults to laugh at as well. I just wanna get inside his mind....
8) J.K. Rowling - Because I have a few Harry Potter-y questions to ask her...
9) Diana Peterfreund - Because she seems like a cool person, and I'm a fan of her books
10) Elizabeth Gilbert - I'd love to talk about her travels, and swap stories from our times in Italy
Labels: top ten tuesday