Especially because I still picture him as Colin Firth in my head...
2. Augustus Waters (The Fault In Our Stars by John Green)
Because he is made of complete awesomeness.
3. Sebastian Lamarliere (Darkness Becomes Her by Kelly Keaton)
A nice guy, a great friend....and he has cool powers.
4. Raffe (Angelfall by Susan Ee)
The McSteamy of the Angelic race.
5. Étienne St. Clair (Anna & the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins)
Half Brit, half French, complete yum! And I love his name!
6. Travis Buchanan (The First Days by Rhiannon Frater)
A total sweetheart, and the boy-next-door type of man.
7. Prince Kai (Cinder by Marissa Meyer)
Just read his description and tell me you're not into him.... I dare ya.
8. Atticus Finch (To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee)
So what if he's years older than me...age ain't nothin' but a number.
9. Noah Hutchins (Pushing The Limits by Katie McGarry)
He may look like a bad boy, but he's one of the good ones!
10. Jace Wayland (City of Bones by Cassandra Clare)
I may not care for this book series, but I still like him.
So, what about you guys? Any book boyfriends (or girlfriends) for 2012?